- Size : 4 Inch, 4.5 Inch, 5 Inch
- Dimension : Grit size 60 to 220, type straight and type 27
Abrasive Flap discs are used for light stock removal, blending and finishing in one operation. They grind like a depressed center wheel and finish like a fiber disc. Our flap discs offer superior performance on the toughest and most demanding applications with the lowest total cost. We offer Type 29 – Angled and conical shape and Type 27 – Flat Face.
Flap Disc can grind and end together. Just practice heavier stress for competitive grinding and lighter stress for a finer end. The Kim-Flex line affords speedy slicing motion with flexible discs that comply with curved, shaped, and abnormal surfaces. They are available for an expansion of grits, diameters, and densities so you can get the right abrasive for your job.
The line varies 4 to 5 inches in diameter and has grits from 60 to 220. A lower resolution variety is fine for preferred grinding, with better resolution numbers presenting smoother finishes. You must use a flap disc one or two grits coarser than a traditional disc for high-quality consequences.
An excellent abrasive offers longer existence, warding off the need to regularly exchange discs. Quality flap discs also can grind and finish concurrently, which means you do not have to switch between two kinds of discs. Even though a broad flap disc can do quite a few terrific things, every so often the process demands an even greater effective stage of abrasion.
Do’s of Flap Discs
- Do choose a flap disc suitable for your application.
- Do rotate stock. Use flap discs on a primary in, first-out basis.
- Do store flap discs of their original containers and far from water or different solutions.
- Do check all flap discs for harm to the flaps and backing plate.
- Do discard any damaged flap discs.
Don’ts of Flap Discs
- Don’t use pistol grip air sanders or some other incorrect tool.
- Don’t keep abrasive flap discs on concrete floors, close to open home windows, in direct sunlight, or close to warm sources including radiators or steam pipes.
- Don’t use flap discs that have been dropped or appear broken in any manner.
- Don’t remove the aspect cope with provided with the machine.
- Don’t put on any unfastened apparel, jewelry, or any object that may snag onto the moving system.
|Stk. No.||Size/ Type||Grit||Cap Code||Std. Pkg.|
|FP51H||100 x 16||36||R267||100|
|FP52H||100 x 16||60||R267||100|
|FP53H||100 x 16||80||R267||100|
|FP54H||100 x 16||120||R267||100|
|FP32H||100 x 16||36||R247||100|
|FP33H||100 x 16||60||R247||100|
|FP34H||100 x 16||80||R247||100|
|FP31H||100 x 16||120||R247||100|
|FP131H||100 x 16 Type 29||40||R822||100|
|FP132H||100 x 16 Type 29||60||R822||100|
|FP133H||100 x 16 Type 29||80||R822||100|
|FP134H||100 x 16 Type 29||100||R822||100|
|FP139H||115 x 22 Type 29||40||R822||100|
|FP140H||115 x 22 Type 29||60||R822||100|
|FP141H||115 x 22 Type 29||80||R822||100|
|FP142H||115 x 22 Type 29||100||R822||100|
|FP135H||180 x 22 Type 29||40||R822||100|
|FP137H||180 x 22 Type 29||80||R822||100|
|FP138H||180 x 22 Type 29||100||R822||100|
|FP161H||100 x 16||36||R808||100|
|FP162H||100 x 16||60||R808||100|
|FP163H||100 x 16||80||R808||100|
|FP165H||100 x 16||120||R808||100|
|FP171H||115 x 16||36||R808||100|
|FP172H||115 x 16||60||R808||100|
|FP173H||115 x 16||80||R808||100|
|FP175H||115 x 16||120||R808||100|
Abrasives Flap Disc from Manufacturer like Norton is always the best, we are authorized Supplier in India with widest range of sizes and best quality of Flaps.
Norton Champ Flap Disc – Low cost product for economical sanding and deburring using Flap Disc.
Norton Bear and Bear Premium Flap Disc – The premium range from Grindwell Norton for MS and SS sanding and finishing.
Norton Norfiber Flap Disc – The best product for Auto OEM and Wind Mills manufacturer, 4.5 Inch / 115 mm Flap Disc are the most premium imported series from Norton.
Zirkon Flap Disc – For Hard SS Applications.
- Angle Grinder