Sawing is a science in itself. Many influencing factors decide about the results of Bandsaw Applications.
The main focus here is as below:-
- Cutting performance
- Surface quality / cutting geometry
on product selection:-
- Band saw machine
- The material that is to be processed
- Dimension and form of the workpiece
- Single, layer or bundle cutting
The Toolskit product portfolio is consistently oriented on customer needs and offers a wide range of
- Teeth forms
- Tooth pitches
- Tooth sets
- Band lengths and band widths
- Special versions PE and PW for individual applications of our level 2 and 3 products
Tooth Pitches explained by Toolskit
- Tooth pitch refers to the number of teeth per inch (tpi). 1 inch = 25.4 mm.
- The relevant variable for selecting the tooth pitch is the contact length of the band saw in the workpiece.
- The material being sawed and the type of band saw blade used also play a role in the selection.
- A differentiation is made between contact tooth pitches with a uniform tooth distance and variable tooth pitches with a different tooth distance within a tooth interval
- Variable tooth pitches, for instance 2-3 tpi, can be characterized by two measures: 2 tpi stands for the maximum tooth distance and 3 tpi stands for the minimum tooth distance in the toothing interval